Zycumin™: relieve inflammation
Brand new in South Africa, zycumin™ is an inflammation support formula, which has been scientifically designed with anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic properties.
Curcumin is the active ingredient inside the spice turmeric and has:
- Potent anti-inflammatory properties.1
- Antioxidant & anti-diabetic properties.1,2,3
What makes zycumin™ unique to other curcumin supplements is that it contains Vitamin D3 which is one of the most important immune system modulators, as it regulates the production of inflammatory cytokines & immune cells. Zycumin™ also contains the highest dose of Curcumin onshelf and contains the patented NovaSOL® curcumin which is the best absorbed curcumin extract: 185X more bioavailable than a standard curcumin extract.
Curcumin extract is clinically proven in a prediabetic population to prevent Type 2 Diabetes conversion and lower the insulin resistance level by improving overall function of β -cells. Because inflammation is one of the main causes of β -cell degradation, the anti-inflammation activity of curcumin is a key factor for the curcumin’s antidiabetic property.3
Zycumin™ is packed in 30 liquid capsules and each capsule contains Curcumin- NovaSOL® 720 mg (43,2 mg curcuminoids) and 490 IU Vitamin D3.
Zycumin™ 30’s is sugar free and suitable for diabetics.
Relieve inflammation with zycumin™ from zyora™
- Tsalamandris et al. The Role of Inflammation in Diabetes: Current Concepts and Future Perspectives. European Cardiology Review. 2019; 50-59
- Leighton et al. A Practical Review of C-Peptide Testing in Diabetes. Diabetes Ther (2017) 8:475–487
- Chuengsamarn et al. Curcumin Extract for Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes. Diabetes Care 35:2121–2127, 2012